We hope you’ll find what you’re looking for in our customer FAQ. If not, you can contact us by pressing the chat button on your bottom right!
How can I cancel or make adjustments to an existing order?
– Possible adjustments or cancellation will depend on what step of the delivery process your order is currently in. With that being said, we will do everything we can to make any adjustment you’d like as long as we can. If you’d like to remove an item that the restaurant has already begun cooking or your driver has already picked up and paid for, it’s probably too late to adjust or cancel your order. If you’d like to remove the onions from your Philly Cheese Steak or catch us in time we are happy to work something out, but please let us know asap via the chat button on your bottom right!
My order arrived incomplete, what do I do?
– Every OrangeCrate order starts its journey with one of our dispatchers placing the order at the restaurant, It’s then prepared, and picked up by one of our drivers, and delivered to our favorite person of all, You! With that being said, A missing item could be the result of a number of issues. dispatch error, restaurant error, or driver error. We handle each of these events differently, so there is no clear answer until we’ve done a bit of detective work first! If you’re missing an item, please contact us by pressing the chat button on your bottom right!
How is the delivery fee structured?
– Each Orange Crate location is independently operated; as such, each location has a varying delivery fee structure. You can find the structure for your location by looking at the top of each restaurant menu under the name of the restaurant.
Why do I see 2 charges on my credit card?
– When you request a delivery, your card is immediately authorized for your order total plus an additional 10% to cover any special instructions you may have included with your order. Once your delivery is complete, we replace the authorization with the final charge from the merchant (OrangeCrate). This change is typically reflected within 24 to 48 hours of the delivery, though some banks may take 3-7 business days to process the change. If you’re still concerned, please reach out to a local manager.
My OrangeCrate order was canceled and I still see a charge on my debit or credit card?
– Orders that are canceled are immediately voided from our system, and the funds are sent back to your banking institution at midnight PST. Depending on your bank, it may take anywhere from 3-7 business days to process the full refund in your account. This is strictly dependent on your bank policy, and as much as we’d like to, OrangeCrate cannot expedite the process.
I was unsatisfied with my OrangeCrate experience
– Several different factors come into play with each and every order delivered through OrangeCrate. The dispatcher, the restaurant staff taking in orders, the driver, the traffic, the weather, the restaurant cooks, etc. We do our very best to deliver an exceptional service, but we do understand that issues will occur whether it be a miscalculated delivery time, a missing item, or even undercooked food. Our mission is not to have zero issues, but to make it right for you when the issues do occur. If you in any way feel that you received service that was less than you expected and deserve, please contact us by pressing the chat button on your bottom right!
OUR LOCAL MANAGERS:
Feel free to reach out to your local manager if you’d like. They’ll be happy to help! If you need help quickly though, please chat with us instead!